Media & Testimonials
Closed Captioning Services (CCS) Accessibility Campaign featuring Leah Riddell. Our highly anticipated accessibility campaign is here! Its purpose is to raise awareness on the importance of accessibility. Meet Leah Riddell, Deaf entrepreneur and owner of SignAble Vi5ion. Watch to find out what accessibility means to her. Enjoy!
WPBS Weekly: Inside the Stories – (coverage begins at 13:38).
Sign language is the bridge connecting us to the world of the deaf. SignAble Vi5ion Inc, a business developed by a Kingston woman, teaches ASL within businesses in an effort to bring inclusive communication practices into the workplace. Interviewed by Gail Paquette
Communication is a Two Way street: Building a World of Inclusive Interaction. Guest: Leah Riddell, CEO SignAble Vi5ion on YourTVkingston by Opehlia Rigault Show.
Ophelia explores ways of making communication a two way street and Building a World of Inclusive Interaction with Leah Riddell, CEO SignAble Vi5ion. The Ophelia Rigault show on YourTV (aired Sept 28 2022)
- Certified in ASL Education Program SN ASL Instructor
- Certified in Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- Trained in Make the Connection Psychology
- Trained in AODA Customer Service & Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation
- Member of Ontario Cultural Society of the Deaf
- Member of Sign Language Institute of Canada
- Member of Municipal Accessibility Advisory Committee 2017-2021
- Founder of S5WAVES Kingston grassroots org.